Are you looking for a great app for editing on your phone? Then you’ll love the apps mentioned in this video! Check out my video on the “Best Video Editing Apps for iPhone & Android“, if you want to find out more on the options there are to edit videos directly from your phone and create video content quickly.
Watch the best video editing apps for iPhone & Android video:
In this video, I show you what I think are the Best Video Editing Apps for iPhone and android.
So, What are the best options for editing on your phone?
Let’s start with the MULTI-CHANNEL EDITING APPS
1. iMovie (£3.99 or free on a new iPhone)- super simple to use & powerful at the same time. You can choose to edit a trailer or a movie; you have full control over editing your clips, adding slow motion, colour grading and titles. It’s best feature is it’s ability to add a second layer of video.
2.Pinnacle Studio Pro (£9.99) – Pro level, multi channel, video and audio, editing app for iPhone. Bit harder to get to grips with then iMovie.
3. Cutecut (free or £4.49 without watermark) – it’s easy to use, you can overlay videos to get some nice effects. You have the ability to control saturation, exposure, temperature, etc..
1. Kinemaster (free to download but costs $40 a year subscription) – You get some nice features, such as, split screen, picture in picture, and the layout is easy to use.
2. Videopad (free) – free option for multichannel editing on Android but clunky interface and glitchy at times.
SINGLE-CHANNEL EDITING APPS:
1. Filmorago (free) – Choose your clips, trim, add effects, titles, speed effects, etc…
1. Powerdirector (free or £3.94 without watermark) – Nice, similar looking interface to iMovie; but you can’t add that second layer of video. Trim your clips, add filters, titles, etc..
2. Movie Edit Touch (free) – Simple & easy to use; if you just want to rearrange your clips, trim them, add filters and effects…
BOTH ANDROID & iOS:
1. Go Pro Quik (both iPhone & Android)- takes the heavy lifting out of editing; choose your clips and a theme, then the app cuts together a video for you. Great for making simple video montages.
2. Adobe Premiere Clip (free both iPhone & Android) – Automatic or manual editing functions.
So, why not try out some of these apps for yourself? You’ll definitely see the difference they make to your video production process, and having professional looking videos is a powerful way to sell more of your product or service.
Watch the video here: best video editing apps for iPhone & Android
If you want to find out more, then Click Here! to watch the video.
Check out my previous video on The Best iPhone Videography Kit, in which I take you through some of the essential kit and accessories that will take your iPhone videography to the next level.
If you learn more about marketing yourself or your business with your iPhone, then grab my free 3 part training series, iPhone Video Marketing Course. Just click on the link below this video, enter your details and I’ll send you your free link.
FREE MARKETING COURSE! Discover the secrets behind making engaging videos that ooze professionalism and help to sell your products or services In this 3 part training series, I break down the essential elements that go into making a professional video. From composition and audio through to location and performance stand up against the competition.
Get your FREE marketing course here! 3 part series, quick start guide to video production. Find out how to make videos people want to watch! Tips on converting viewers into targeted leads, video language tips that will engage with your viewers, find out the basics of ranking a YouTube video
Get it NOW because it’s FREE! If you found this video helpful please give me a like, Share it with a friend you feel will benefit from these tips and subscribe to my channel and receive more videos like this.